Although No.376 is currently in operational condition on the K&ESR the Trust is actively fundraising prior to the engines next overhaul. The locomotive is now approaching its 100th birthday and inspection work on the engine has revealed that both cylinders will require replacement and significant (or possibly complete replacement) of the boiler will also be required.
To help towards the costs of the next overhaul the Norwegian Loco Trust are please to announce plans to launch the 376 Club. By becoming a member of the 376 club you not only support the locomotive and help provide for its future but will also receive:
- A4 print of Norwegian by railway artist Jonathan Clay
- A4 print of the General Arrangement Drawing
- Life membership of the Norwegian Locomotive Trust
- Invitation to events celebrating the engines 100th anniversary.
- Opportunity to acquire Trust merchandise before it goes on general sale.
Membership of the 376 Club costs a minimum of £100 (payable in installments of either £5 or £10 a month or in one lump sum) although we encourage our supporters to continue giving and supporting No.376.
The 376 club will be launched during the spring. For more information or to register an interest in joining please get in touch via the Contact page.